STP Images Photography Studio specializes in headshots for individuals, business executives and corporations. Over 70% of our photography business is focused on different versions of our headshot offerings. We have photographed thousands of everyday and famous Houstonians and we would love to have you as our most recent client.
For information about corporate headshot services (where we come to you to photograph dozens or hundreds of employees at a time) please click HERE.
Our headshots for individuals serve to update your online and printed presence in this media savvy environment we all operate within. STP Images can come to you (travel rates may sometimes apply) or we can photograph your headshots in our downtown studio.
There are three styles of headshots at STP Images:
Traditional Headshot – Our Traditional Headshots include a background of choice (white paper sweep, gray paper sweep, mottled muslin background or other choice) with one key light, one accent light and background light(s). The Traditional Headshot is what you might typically see used by corporate executives, lawyers, politicians and real estate agents.
One-Light Headshot – Our One-Light Headshots are a combination of the Traditional Headshot and the Natural Light Headshot. This headshot uses a single light with a large softbox for the subject and utilizes naturally lit, organically occuring backgrounds. These are great for on-location headshots where a less traditional feel is warranted, but may also be utilized in studio headshots.
Natural Light Headshot – Our Natural Light Headshots are a more modern headshot version that utilizes natural light and a shallow depth of field. These headshots provide a more approachable, friendly and less formal feel. Most clients who have us shoot their headshots in our studio for personal use typically opt for our Natural Light Headshot.
Here’s what our Headshots include:
- Two final head & shoulder headshot selections from the photo session
- One outfit, 30 minutes in studio
- Traditional Headshot or One-Light Headshot or Natural Light Headshot
- Password protected online gallery to review and choose final selections
- Full retouching on final two headshot selections
- One high resolution jpg and one web resolution jpg per headshot chosen
- Investment – $275.00
Business Pro Quartet
- Four final selections from the photo session
- Two head & shoulder headshots, one waist-up portrait and one full length portrait
- One hour of studio shooting time
- Classic headshot lighting and contemporary headshot lighting
- Password protected online gallery to view final headshots
- Full retouching on final four headshots
- One high resolution jpg and one web resolution jpg per image chosen
- Investment – $550.00
Take a look at some of the sample headshots below and let us know how we can help you with YOUR personal and professional image!